- 5:30 p.m.
- First and third Thursday of every month
- City Hall, 500 S. 4th Avenue
Brighton Youth Commission meetings are open meetings and members of the public are welcome to attend. Members of the public who arrive at City Hall to attend Brighton Youth Commission meetings may call Brighton Youth Services Staff to be let into City Hall. Brighton Youth Services Staff contact information is posted on the front doors of City Hall.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View All Agendas and Minutes
Clint Blackhurst - City Council Representative
Lloyd Worth - School District 27J Representative
- Alijah Anaya - Youth on City Boards
- Cole Bell
- Fernando Cano
- Emmanuel Chaparro
- Esmi Chaparro
- Ashley Cruz - Youth on City Boards
- Kaela Cushing - Youth on City Boards
- Andrea Donlucas - Youth on City Boards
- Cynthia Donlucas
- Mikayla Eisenbarth
- Jay Enriquez -Youth on City Boards
- Connor Federocko
- Logan Flanagan
- Neyla Gurule
- Nicole Gutierrez- Youth on City Boards
- Jacob Halverson
- Ethan Hendricks
- Diana Hernandez - Youth on City Boards
- Vivian Hindman- Youth on City Boards
- Landin Jeffrey
- Mariah Lopez
- Fiona MacKendrick
- Antjuan Martinez
- Josephine Martinez - Adult
- Dahaan Medina - Youth on City Boards
- Christian Morales - Adult
- Alyssa Potter
- Giana Rocha - Youth on City Boards
- Mia Ruybal
- Sophia Rosasco
- Elizabeth Sanchez
- Emilio Sena
- Jonathan Torres
- Corrina VanderPuil
- Annie West
The Brighton Youth Commission (BYC) is a body of 22 youth and 6 adults that are appointed by City Council to study and investigate matters impacting youth in the City of Brighton. The BYC plans and implements projects addressing these matters.
Visit the BYC website for more information on projects and initiatives.
BYC Policy & Procedure Manual
For more information on the Brighton Youth Commission, please contact Tawnya Russell at 303-655-2123.