Provide the following meeting information for citizens:
- 5:30 p.m.
- First and third Thursday of every month
- Historic City Hall, 22 S 4th Avenue
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View All Agendas and Minutes
Clint Blackhurst - City Council Representative
Stephanie Guilliams - School District 27J Representative
- Jayelin Adame
- Prisylla Arteaga-Youth on City Boards
- Walker Bargmann
- Marjorie Burns
- Emanuel Chaparro
- Esmi Chaparro
- Stephen Jacob Colvin-Youth on City Boards
- Tessa Davis
- Andrea Donlucas
- Connor Federocko
- Kirby Federocko
- Kenneth Guzman-Youth on City Boards
- Diana Hernandez
- Tania Hernandez-Youth on City Boards
- Reagen Hindman
- Vivian Hindman
- Kortni Knodel
- Jacob Lende
- Elena Marraudino-Youth on City Boards
- Josephine Martinez-Adult
- Christian Morales-Adult
- Kadiya Phillips
- Giana Rocha
- Claire Segura
- Emilio Sena
- Ashley Settergren-Youth on City Boards
- Jasmyn Taylor
- Yesenia Torres
- Kylee Versteegt
The Brighton Youth Commission (BYC) is a body of 20 youth and 6 adults that are appointed by City Council to study and investigate matters impacting youth in The City of Brighton. The BYC plans and implements projects addressing these matters.
Visit the BYC website for more information on projects and initiatives.
For more information on the Brighton Youth Commission, please contact Tawnya Russell at 303-655-2123.