Liquor Licensing Meetings
- Meetings are held once a month at 10:00 am, additional meetings may be scheduled as needed. All meetings will be held in the City Council Chambers located at City Hall at 500 South 4th Avenue, Brighton, CO 80601.
The Hearing Officer may grant or refuse new liquor licenses and special permits, tasting permits and some transfer of liquor licenses for the sale at retail of malt, vinous or spirituous liquors and fermented malt beverages, designate and assess fees, promulgate reasonable rules and regulations, conduct investigations, and suspend or revoke such licenses for cause, all in the manner provided by law.
To obtain the appropriate liquor-related applications as well as other miscellaneous liquor forms, please visit the Colorado State website.
For more information, you may contact the Deputy City Clerk, Erin Kelm, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-655-2031.
- Affidavit for Lawful Presence Verification (PDF)
- Annual Occupational Tax Application (PDF)
- City of Brighton - Background Investigation (PDF)
- Liquor License Renewal application and State Renewal Fees (PDF)
- LIQUOR SELLER SCHEDULE 2020
- New Liquor License Application Procedures (PDF)
- Ordinance 2134 (Alcoholic Beverages) (PDF)
- Schedule Appt Instructions Fingerprint - Identogo City of Brighton
- Special Events Liquor Permit - Handbook (PDF)
- Special Events Liquor Permit (PDF)
- Tastings Permit Application (PDF)
- Temporary Liquor Permit application (for transfers only) (PDF)