Liquor Licensing Meetings
Meetings are held once a month at 10:00 am, additional meetings may be scheduled as needed. All meetings will be held in the City Council Chambers located at City Hall at 500 South 4th Avenue, Brighton, CO 80601.
The Hearing Officer may grant or refuse new liquor licenses and special permits, tasting permits, and some transfer of liquor licenses for the sale at retail of malt, vinous or spirituous liquors and fermented malt beverages, designate and assess fees, promulgate reasonable rules and regulations, conduct investigations, and suspend or revoke such licenses for cause, all in the manner provided by law.
To obtain the appropriate liquor-related applications as well as other miscellaneous liquor forms, please visit the Colorado State website.
For more information, you may contact the Deputy City Clerk, Erin Kelm, via email at email@example.com or call 303-655-2031.
Liquor Seller/Server Training
All Liquor Seller/Server training classes hosted by the Brighton Police Department are canceled until further notice due to program changes. Once changes are complete, a new training schedule will be posted here with the dates and times of upcoming classes. Please use the link below for all other State of Colorado Approved Responsible Vendor Trainers:
Please contact Deputy City Clerk, Erin Kelm, with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-655-2031.
- Affidavit for Lawful Presence Verification (PDF)
- Annual Occupation Tax Application (PDF)
- City of Brighton - Background Investigation (PDF)
- Liquor License Renewal Application and State Renewal Fees.pdf
- New Liquor License Application Procedures (PDF)
- Ordinance 2134 (Alcoholic Beverages) (PDF)
- Schedule Appt Instructions Fingerprint - Identogo City of Brighton
- Special Events Liquor Permit - Handbook (PDF)
- Special Event Permit Information & Application (PDF)
- Tastings Permit Application - PDF
- Temporary Liquor Permit Application (PDF)