We have read and understand all provisions contained in this agreement and will abide by them and any other terms and conditions as required by the City of Brighton for participation in this program
1) All participating members shall adhere to all directions and safety procedures provided by City personnel at all times. Participants shall wear hard soled/closed toe shoes for participation in the program (no tennis shoes, sandals or flip flops permitted) and shall wear all provided safety equipment at all times as directed by City personnel.
2) The City shall provide a safety meeting at the event, provide safety shirts/vests, hard hats, eye protection, hearing protection and gloves required or as-needed.
3) Potential dangers involved while participating in this program may include, but are not limited to: construction zone hazards, exposure to traffic, dusty conditions, inclement weather, noisy conditions, and heavy equipment operations.
4) City of Brighton prohibits the possession, consumption, or being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while participating in this program.
5) Program activities will be between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm.
6) The City of Brighton Street Operations Department: Reserves the right to excuse any participant due to failure to meet provisions of the program or for safety reasons.