Registration Procedure for All Programs
· To lessen the number of people entering EVAC at one time, we will hold a lottery registration, which will begin in-person on Mon. May 2 at assigned times.
· To be included, call EVAC at 303-655-2075 with your name and phone number no later than Thurs. Apr 28 at 4:00 p.m.
· All names will be entered in the lottery and chosen randomly. You will receive a phone call on Fri. Apr 29 with your assigned registration time for Mon. May 2. See instructions below.
· To make May 2 registration run efficiently:
* Arrive on time.
* Registration form must be completed before meeting with staff.
* Payment is due at the time of registration.
* Do not fill out checks in advance.
* You can sign up for yourself and one other person for the same trip.
* You can sign up yourself and one other person for any happening or class.
* When registering, you can sign up for all activities listed in the newsletter (both months).
* Only those with appointments will be registered on May 2.
· On Tues. May 3, registration will open on a first-come, first-serve basis.
· If you have registered for programs at Eagle View in the past and have a “household account” with us, you will have or already have been assigned a unique username and password. Please call the center at 303-655-2075 for your temporary login information. If new to the Center and not needing help, you can visit http://evac.brightonco.gov to create an account.
Online registration will begin on Tues. May 3
Most programs at Eagle View require pre-registration before the deadline date. Payment is due at the time of registration. Register in-person at Eagle View Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Cash, Checks or Credit Cards can be used for payment.
Registration is available online and payment is due upon registration. Having problems? Call 303-655-2075 for assistance.