How can I take care of my ticket if I live out-of-state?

In some circumstances, you may avoid traveling back to Colorado for a court appearance. You will need to file a Motion for Plea by Mail, which may be found in the Forms & Guidelines page. You will need to explain your circumstances to the Judge and request to handle your plea through the mail. 

If you wish to contest or fight the ticket your appearance will be required. You may file a request to appear virtually. 

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my ticket online?
2. How can I take care of my ticket if I live out-of-state?
3. Can I make partial payments on my traffic ticket?
4. Is it possible to change my court date?
5. Can I have a Public Defender?
6. How can I get another copy of the paperwork to take a court ordered class/community service?
7. If I would like to speak with the judge about my case how would I reach them?
8. What do I do if I miss my court date?
9. How do I post a bond for my warrant?
10. How can I get a default judgment set aside?
11. Can I appear for court if I have an outstanding warrant?
12. How do I contest a parking ticket?
13. Can I get a copy of my accident or police report?
14. How do I get a certified disposition of my record in the Brighton Municipal Court?
15. How many points do I have on my license? Can I have a copy of my driving record?