The Brighton Recreation Center will be making several adjustments to align with Adams County moving to Level Blue on the COVID-19 dial. On Saturday, May 1, the Rec Center will move forward with providing extended hours, the return of several key programs, more fitness classes, lockers and more. Among the changes:
- No reservations for fitness classes except BOGA
- The hot tub will be opened for a maximum capacity of 3 people
- Increased swim capacity (no reservations required)
- Masters and youth swim team will return mid-May
- Lockers will be available for use (locks will be available for purchase or you must provide your own)
- Increased gym capacity and extended drop-in pickleball hours
- Chair massage Wednesdays from 9 a.m.-11:30 a.m; $10 for 10 minutes
- Community gardens and park shelters are available to reserve
In addition, the Rec Center will expand hours of operation to the following:
Monday - Thursday 5:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.*
Friday 5:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.*
Saturday 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.*
Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.*
*Note: Pool closes 30 minutes prior to facility closure.
For more information, please visit brightonrecreation.com. If you have questions, please contact the Brighton Recreation Center at 303-655-2200.