2021 Youth Basketball
It’s time to polish defensive, shooting, dribbling and team basketball skills.
The City of Brighton’s Youth Basketball program focuses on fundamentals, sportsmanship, safety, and enjoyment. There isn’t a better way to introduce your son or daughter to the sport of basketball.
- Youth Basketball is offered each winter from approximately mid-January through the first week of March.
- Games are held on Saturdays between 8:30 AM and 4 PM.
- Practices are held once a week for 6-7 year old's and twice a week during weekday evenings at local schools for 8 year old's and up. Coaches select the times, but they do not start before 4 PM and do not finish later than 9 PM.
- Coaches offer equal playing time to each player.
- Early Bird deadline: Nov 19th
- Last chance deadline: Dec 10th
- Coaches Meeting: Thursday, January 6th at 6:15
- Picture Date: TBD
- Cost $69 (shirt included)
For additional information or to register, contact the Brighton Recreation Center at 303-655-2200.
The success of the program depends on parent involvement. We need your help as volunteer coaches and officials. If you’re interested or have questions about coaching, contact: