2020 Youth Basketball
Congratulations Suzanne Jaramillo for winning the first drawing of Nuggets Swish Pics!
Coaches Meeting: Saturday, January 4th at 10 a.m. at the Brighton Recreation Center
Please be patient to hear from your basketball coach. They will not be able to contact you until after the coaches meeting.
The City of Brighton’s Youth Basketball program focuses on fundamentals, sportsmanship, safety and enjoyment.
There isn’t a better way to introduce your son or daughter to the sport of basketball.
- Youth Basketball is offered each winter from approximately mid-January through the first week of March.
- Games are held Saturdays and game times are scheduled between 8 am and 3 pm.
- Practices are held once a week for 6-7 year olds and twice a week during weekday evenings in local schools for 8 year olds and up. Coaches select the times, but they do not start before 4 pm and do not finish later than 9 pm.
- Age groups are available for youth ages 6-12.
- Coaches offer equal playing time to each player.
For additional information or to register, contact the Brighton Recreation Center at 303-655-2200.
The success of the program depends on parent involvement. We need your help as volunteer coaches and officials. If you’re interested or have questions about coaching, contact Sports Coordinator, Amanda, at (303)655-2203.