State, Federal & Local Resources
Website Link Policy
The City of Brighton's website is designed to provide residents access to government departments, services, and programs. From time to time, city departments may wish to provide links to other websites that provide state or federal government information or additional information about the community, including festivals, cultural events emergency information, announcements, city news, and local news.
Links may be made to websites that meet the following criteria:
- Maintained by a non-profit charitable, educational, hospital, scientific, or cultural organization serving the Brighton area.
- Maintained by an established news-gathering organization, being either a newspaper of regular, paid circulation no less than 13,000 that has published at not less than weekly intervals within the city for at least one year, or a television station whose over-the air broadcast signal Grade B contour covers more than half of the city's geographical area providing local news regularly and maintains a national network affiliation.
- Maintained by a state, local, or federal governmental agency or local school or library board.
- Maintained by an organization that receives direct financial support from the city.
- Provides a unique online tool to assist residents in accessing information relating to the City of Brighton
- In order to avoid the appearance of city endorsement of political content, links shall not be made to websites that are associated with sponsored by or serving a candidate for elected office or any political party or organization supporting or seeking to defeat any candidate for elective office or ballot issue or question.
Some of the links made available to you through the City of Brighton's website will allow you to leave the city's site. Please be aware that the Internet sites available through these links, and the materials that you may find at those sites are not provided by, endorsed by or are under the control of the city.
Therefore, the city cannot and does not make any representation to you about these sites or the materials available on the sites. The fact that you may be able to access these additional sites from the city's website is not an endorsement or recommendation to you by the city of any of these sites or any material found there.
The city is providing these links only as a convenience to you, and your access to these additional sites is done at your own risk.
- Colorado Department Of Transportation
- Colorado Recycles
- State of Colorado
- Air Quality
- Denver Regional Council of Governments
- Colorado Municipal League
- E-470 Highway Authority
- Colorado Assisted Living Facilities Information
- Brighton Chamber of Commerce
- Rangeview Library District
- Almost Home Shelter
- Brighton School District 27 J
- Brighton Sister city Ziebice Poland
- Greater Brighton Fire Protection District
- The Brighton Armory
- Colorado Community Media
- Brighton Economic Development
- Front Range Community College
- Brighton Local Color Magazine
- Center for People with Disabilities
- Boys and Girls Clubs
Hospitals and Health
- Platte Valley Medical Center
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Advanced Urgent Care
- Alzheimer Support
- Asbestos Support in Colorado
Legal and Law Sources