View the Fleet Shop Work Order form. City of Brighton Fleet Service Division provides support for all city departments by providing vehicle and equipment needs citywide.
- Repair and maintain of over 235 motorized vehicles and equipment, 11 of which are alternative fueled clean burning CNG units.
- Provide DOT inspections, Diesel emissions testing, license and registration of equipment
- A.SE Certified Technicians
- Master certifications in automobile and medium and heavy duty truck areas.
- A.SE Blue Seal certified repair facility
- Blue Seal certified repair facilities (One of 8 government entities in the state in Colorado.)
- Priority 1: Maintain citywide Fleet operations at optimum production and use while providing safe well performing equipment and vehicles.
- Priority 2: Reduce operating costs, equipment down time, and increasing overall efficiency.
All parts and eqiupment sales are by appointment only: Vendors please call 3303-655-2087 to schedule an appointment.