Virtual Recreation Center
Welcome to the City of Brighton’s Parks & Recreation Virtual Recreation Center! We are committed to ensuring that our community members have access to fun and useful activities and resources to maintain healthy lives and connect with others in our community during these uncertain times.
- Check out our Facebook page for daily at-home workouts at https://www.facebook.com/brightonrec/
- Check out our SliverSneakers workouts at https://www.facebook.com/silversneakers/
- Check out our Facebook page for Nutrition Seminars at https://www.facebook.com/stephanieashby2015/videos/591470685045808/
- Stay active with your sports by doing some at-home training and drills below!
Soccer drills from FC Brighton: https://www.youtube.com/
Check out some fun activities brought to you by Skyhawks Sports Academy here.
- Participate in our Chalk It Up event by showing us your drawings during this time! Click HERE to see our submission and how to enter!
- Coaches check out positive coaching alliance talks, videos and more here.
- Rockies fans? Check out all of these at home activities from the Colorado Rockies here.
- Check out our Gallery on the Go free painting parties below!
- Video Replay: Virtual Paint Party Rainbow Sprinkles
- Video Replay: Virtual Paint Party Water Lilies
- If you missed #beachtherapy last night, no worries! We have the #replay here for you!
- Join us this Saturday for an Easter Party! Fun for the whole family!
It’s FREE to join! Register here --> https://artsyacademy.mykajabi.