Water Line Break

A water line break can be a stressful experience, particularly if you are not sure where to call. The Utilities Maintenance Division is here to assist you. We can be reached by calling 303-655-2068, during regular operating hours.
AFTER normal business hours, on weekends, or holidays, residents may call the After Hours Emergencies number at 303-806-5970 to report a problem. An on-call employee will respond to assist you.
A water line located on any City right-of-way, up to and including the water meter is the responsibility of the City for repair. Any water line break from the hand valve (including the valve) located on the service side (house side) of the meter to the house will be the responsibility of the property owner. The City cannot repair a break or clog if it is on the homeowner side. If the problem is on the City's side, the City will make repairs as necessary.