Community Garden plots are now available for reservation for the 2018 growing season. Plot registration may be made in person only at the Recreation Center, 555 N. 11th Ave. Non-residents may register for a plot beginning at 7 a.m., Friday, Jan. 19.
The community garden plots are $20 for residents and $30 for non-residents. Please note that prices are based on residency, not plot size.
The Community Gardens are located at the following locations:
- Adventist Garden, 781 S. 5th Ave. (between Voiles Street and Bromley Lane)
- Denver Street, 1119 E. Denver St. (near the Brighton Recreation Center)
- Ken Mitchell Garden, 889 Kinglet Ct. (adjacent to Ken Mitchell Park; includes smaller, raised beds)
- Northgate Garden, 4801 Mt. Evans St. (in the Northgate subdivision)
- Zion Garden, 395 S. 14th Ave. (adjacent to Zion Lutheran Church)
For more information, contact he Brighton Recreation Center at 303-655-2200