Liquor Licensing Meetings
- Meetings are held once a month at 10 a.m., additional meetings may be scheduled as needed. All meetings will be held in the Council Chambers, City Hall 500 S 4th Avenue, Brighton, Colorado 80601.
The Hearing Officer may grant or refuse new liquor licenses and special permits, tasting permits and some transfer of liquor licenses for the sale at retail of malt, vinous or spirituous liquors and fermented malt beverages, designate and assess fees, promulgate reasonable rules and regulations, conduct investigations, and suspend or revoke such licenses for cause, all in the manner provided by law.
To obtain the appropriate liquor related applications as well as other miscellaneous liquor forms, please visit Colorado State website.
For more information you may email Patricia Leyva or call at 303-655-2031.
- Affidavit for Lawful Presence Verification (PDF)
- Annual Occupational Tax Application (PDF)
- City of Brighton - Background Investigation (PDF)
- Liquor License Renewal application and State Renewal Fees (PDF)
- New Liquor License Application Procedures (PDF)
- Ordinance 2134 (Alcoholic Beverages) (PDF)
- Seller/Server Liquor Training Schedule 2018 (PDF)
- Special Events Liquor Permit - Handbook (PDF)
- Special Events Liquor Permit (PDF)
- Tastings Permit Application (PDF)
- Temporary Liquor Permit application (for transfers only) (PDF)