Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1) See that children get to practices and games on time.
2) Support the coaches and officials.
3) Talk with in coach if problems arise. Call the coach to ask about rain-outs and cancellations.
4) Call the sports coordinator if problems cannot be resolved.
5) At games:
A. Support both teams
B. Do not act in a non-supportive manner(scream, make negative comments, boo, etc.).
C. If referee makes a mistake, he knows it. Please do not make an issue of it.
1) Shin guards are mandatory for practices and games.
2) Molded sole shoes are recommended. Tennis shoes may also be worn.
CLEATS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED, NO METAL OR METAL TIPPED CLEATS MAY BE WORN. NO BARE FEET.
3) If participants must wear coats or sweat shirts they must wear their team shirts over them.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION. WE LOOK FORWARD TO A GREAT SEASON.