DEADLINE TO REGISTER: March 5th
Picture Day- Saturday, April 7th
|U6 Girls||March 31 - May 12||Brighton Park||110002|
|U6 Boys||March 31 - May 12||
|U7 Girls||March 31 - May 12||Brighton Park||110004|
|U7 Boys||March 31 - May 12||Brighton Park||110005|
|U9 Girls||March 31 - May 12||Benedict Park||110006|
|U9 Boys||March 31 - May 12||Benedict Park||110007|
|U12 Girls||March 31 - May 12||Benedict Park||110008|
|U12 Boys||March 31 - May 12||Benedict Park||110009|
- This program is a low key recreational program with emphasis on fun, education, and safety. No game scores or league standings will be kept.
- The name of the game is participation. Everyone gets to play a minimum of 1/2 of the game time if they attend 1/2 of the weekly practices.
- Brighton Youth Sports will assign a maximum of 15 children on a team. Boys and Girls will be put on separate teams, if possible. We do reserve the right to make teams Co-ed.
- Practices will be scheduled after teams have been established. Local parks will be used for practices.
- We will place children on teams according to their age on the last day of the season
- Participants will be notified of team assignments and practice times by their coach. We will have a coaches meeting at the Recreation Center approximately 2 weeks prior to the season's start.
Game Locations Pee-Wee, U6 & U7 Brighton Park 555 N 11th Ave
(Brighton Recreation Center)
U9 & U12 Benedict Park 1855 Southern Street Donelson Park 4500 Midland St
- Team shirts will be given out at a practice prior to the first game.
- The success of the program depends a great deal on parental involvement. We need your help as volunteer coaches and officials. All necessary training is provided. Please contact the Recreation Center if you or someone you know might be interested!