- Online Bill Pay - Visit Xpress Bill Pay where you can set up your account. You can go in monthly to pay your bill, or have it set up where the payment comes out automatically every month.
- Xpress Bill Pay iOS Mobile App - Now you can pay your bill with the iOS mobile app. Xpress Bill Pay recently announced a free mobile app that is now available for download from the App Store.
This new app allows you to:
-Pay your bills in real-times
-Pay with a credit card, checking account, etc.
-Sign-up for paperless billing
-Never miss a bill again with Auto Pay
-Update your payment information
-View your billing and payment history
-Receive up-to-the-minute account alerts
For more information visit www.xpressbillpay.com, call 1-800-766-2350 or e-mail email@example.com.
Xpress Bill Pay.
- Credit Card Payments - Call our office and pay by Visa or MasterCard.
- Mail - Payment can be remitted by mail in the return envelope provided with your monthly statement. Drop Box - located on the west side of the small annex building located in our parking lot at the City Hall Building. Payments are picked up at 7:15 a.m. Monday thru Friday, and on Tuesday and Thursdays again at 10:00 a.m.
- Direct Pay - Just call our office at 303-655-2009 and request a Direct Pay Form be sent to you. Once the form is returned with a voided check, the process begins. The first billing cycle your routing and account numbers are verified. The second billing cycle the automatic deduction begins. The deduction is taken out of your checking or savings account on the due date shown on your monthly statement.
The Utility Billing Department is responsible for generating utility bills for water and wastewater services and for providing customer assistance for citizens who may have questions about their bills. It is our goal to provide friendly, professional service to our customers.